Semantic Wars Semantic Wars

Very well done. This game mixes up Wheel of Fortune with a bit of strategy. It sounds dumb but it's actually not. Good job limex >^_^<

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

It was actually fun. Nice choice in music too.

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

It was actually fun

I had a good time playing this game. It was challenging as time went on but not too over the top like a couple of other games - it felt very balanced to me, but yea - It was only a demo so I give it an 8/10 4/5.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

I guess that's what the Nazi's were thinking. Like this game, very simple and deadly. Lasted for 69 hours. (note: that was in-game, not actual time).

Very nice gameplay

I like this game a lot and the others as well. I'm just not good at them, if only I was better. Good work though - the gamplay is nice and it's very simple, it's like a Prince of Persia but way simplified and in black and white color.

Gray Gray

Well I'm not sure what's going on

I wasn't really sure what to expect and I didn't really know wth I was doing, just running around and and talking to random avatars running across the screen. Although winterfire567 seems to be on to something.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

This is a good snipe game...

but when I got to the ransom level nothing happened.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

I like

Unique in it's own way. Liked the concept and good for a quick game to play for fun. 5 and 10. Great job

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

It was alright

It was a fun pick me up... kinda dumb that ppl would complain about racism - it's a game.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Since it's beta

It does need a lot of work though to make it a complete game