View Profile FlameDragon88

11 Movie Reviews

I knew I heard those SFXs from somewhere

Nicely done, although I still love the 1st Gen. Pokemon better than any of the others. Go Charizard!!!

Just like the anime

I found this to be very funny just like in the anime.

to the guy below me...

Yea he did

Like the artwork and animations - keep them coming.

38 Game Reviews

Dam you Madagascar, Indonesia, and New Zealand!!!

This is so addicting trying to infect the whole world. I've only beaten this once but only because I got lucky and infected the above countries first. Argh - MADAGASCAR!!! Still, I can't stop playing.

Great idea!!

I love the fact that you kept this as a side scrolling game. I've never played a defense game quite like this one. It was fun and intuitive. Love the good ole days.

It's okay

The choice in music was nice - the whole avoidance thing was okay for me, but I would've liked a little more meat in this game though. Maybe add like a 2 sec invincible or speed increase would be nice. And wow 100,000,000,000 points - I can't even get that even though I avoided everything!

13 Audio Reviews

Resident Evil

I can imagine this being played in one of the live action Resident Evil movies. Nicely done.

I liked it

although I think that the bass/kick was a bit too much. It kind of overpowered everything else in the song and I wasn't feeling the vocals at all.

Very beautiful

It's so calming and ambient. Makes me think of the days when I played The Legend of Dragoon. One of the best RPGs of all time. Great job - keep up the good work.

durn responds:

thanks, FlameDragon. :) I've not tried Legend of Dragoon but I just googled it up. looks pretty sweet. glad you enjoyed the song. :)

n/a, Male