Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

I knew I heard those SFXs from somewhere

Nicely done, although I still love the 1st Gen. Pokemon better than any of the others. Go Charizard!!!

Akatsuki Short: Bored Akatsuki Short: Bored

Just like the anime

I found this to be very funny just like in the anime.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

to the guy below me...

Yea he did

Like the artwork and animations - keep them coming.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Hmm...

Hanging the key outside and next to the door, that's very interesting. It's too bad that there are people that would take advantage of that nowadays.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Funny

This is so funny, my favorite segment was the one done by fleckogold. I laughed so hard. Nice collab job.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Yes, music is a universal language

The animations were nice and flowed really well.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

AH HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAA!!!

Damn! I wasn't expecting much from this because I'm a huge MGS fan. But damn you did a great job at poking fun of MGS. Nice.

Lilium Lilium

Very sad and sadistic at the same time

This was a very interesting. I didn't think I would be so immersed into this story but oddly I was. This also reminds me of the movie The Unborn although it sucked. I liked this much better and wow, I just checked to see when this was submitted 2005 - quite some time has passed.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Awesome

I've been watching a few of the animations you've done and I gotta say I'm loving every one of them. The animations are nice, the fight sequences are awesome, and the story is developing well. The only gripe I have about your work is the voice acting, but other than that your animations are awesome! Keep it up!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Epic

This flash animation was epic! I liked how you were able to compose the animation to the music. Also this animation captures the story of Aladdin very well in a totally different light. Awesome and thank you for submitting this.