Pandemic II Pandemic II

Dam you Madagascar, Indonesia, and New Zealand!!!

This is so addicting trying to infect the whole world. I've only beaten this once but only because I got lucky and infected the above countries first. Argh - MADAGASCAR!!! Still, I can't stop playing.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Great idea!!

I love the fact that you kept this as a side scrolling game. I've never played a defense game quite like this one. It was fun and intuitive. Love the good ole days.

Music Stomp Music Stomp

It's okay

The choice in music was nice - the whole avoidance thing was okay for me, but I would've liked a little more meat in this game though. Maybe add like a 2 sec invincible or speed increase would be nice. And wow 100,000,000,000 points - I can't even get that even though I avoided everything!

RhythmSnake RhythmSnake

It's fun

I like this, a good take on a classic. I also like how the tail is used as a life counter instead of a bar or numbers. Kinda like how Dead Space used those lights on the back of the main character's suit.

music euphoria music euphoria

Entertaining

I like this, it's entertaining - the way the envioronment seemed to fit with each song was very well done.

Transmigration Transmigration

More of an interactive movie

This was more like a movie that players could interact with than a game, even though there is a score at the end. It was still kinda nice to be entertained like this.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

NIce

Good take on RPG elements and gameplay. Music fit with the theme and animations were well done. Good job.

Paws Paws

Interesting

The style, the character, the art, the music - were you inspired by the game Okami? I'm feeling nostalgic here. Very nicely done.

Pixel Blast Pixel Blast

Nice

I like the concept, nice visuals, nice music (goes with the theme), nice sound effects, and fun. Good job.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very addictive

Like the title says, this game is addictive. My farthest so far is 1.5 million feet. Foreverkul - I've found that if I get above 183 (probably altitude) I'll bounce back to 183 an infinite amount of times if press for up and no effects from obstacles. You might want to fix that.