JD - Madness Theme (Uprising) JD - Madness Theme (Uprising)

Resident Evil

I can imagine this being played in one of the live action Resident Evil movies. Nicely done.

Dj Marooka - Lugia Song Remix Dj Marooka - Lugia Song Remix

I liked it

although I think that the bass/kick was a bit too much. It kind of overpowered everything else in the song and I wasn't feeling the vocals at all.

Both Sides of the Moon {durn} Both Sides of the Moon {durn}

Very beautiful

It's so calming and ambient. Makes me think of the days when I played The Legend of Dragoon. One of the best RPGs of all time. Great job - keep up the good work.

durn responds:

thanks, FlameDragon. :) I've not tried Legend of Dragoon but I just googled it up. looks pretty sweet. glad you enjoyed the song. :)

Generity Generity

Not bad

For your first time this is good, not bad but could be better.

tewcool responds:

Thanks dude, I appreciate the input

Tsuna Awakens =HFX= Tsuna Awakens =HFX=

Nice

This is such a heavenly song. So nice and tranquil and yet it instills hope and courage into those who listens - well, anyway that's the emotions I feel while listening to this song. Beautiful.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

DK anyone

I have no idea why but this just really makes me feel like I'm playing one of the Donkey Kong games on the SNES. Very good job - I like very much.

Voice Demo by LadyArsenic Voice Demo by LadyArsenic

Holy $h!7

You have an amazingly flexible voice. You voiced so many characters! With different emotions and likenesses. Amazing!

FFIX - You're not alone! [XD] FFIX - You're not alone! [XD]

You may not be Uematsu

but you still did a good job with this piece. Nice

Sephirot24 responds:

I'm certainly not Uematsu, I'm but a mere mortal. I'll keep trying to improve my work, one song at a time =) Thx for the nice review and the great score! ^^

--SephXD--

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Very beautiful

I like it. Great mix.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!

Symphony de la muerte Symphony de la muerte

Hmmm...

You did a nice job mixing the orchestra and metal together. I would recommend you listen to Nobuo Uematsu's One Winged Angel version in the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie. It could give you some ideas or help you get better.

XxCowMeatxX responds:

I have listened to that and i love the mix he did. It is one of the greatest metal / orchestra i have ever heard. The only thing is i dont have a live symphony playing for me lol.

thx for the review man.