Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

I knew I heard those SFXs from somewhere

Nicely done, although I still love the 1st Gen. Pokemon better than any of the others. Go Charizard!!!

Akatsuki Short: Bored Akatsuki Short: Bored

Just like the anime

I found this to be very funny just like in the anime.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

to the guy below me...

Yea he did

Like the artwork and animations - keep them coming.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Dam you Madagascar, Indonesia, and New Zealand!!!

This is so addicting trying to infect the whole world. I've only beaten this once but only because I got lucky and infected the above countries first. Argh - MADAGASCAR!!! Still, I can't stop playing.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Great idea!!

I love the fact that you kept this as a side scrolling game. I've never played a defense game quite like this one. It was fun and intuitive. Love the good ole days.

Music Stomp Music Stomp

It's okay

The choice in music was nice - the whole avoidance thing was okay for me, but I would've liked a little more meat in this game though. Maybe add like a 2 sec invincible or speed increase would be nice. And wow 100,000,000,000 points - I can't even get that even though I avoided everything!

JD - Madness Theme (Uprising) JD - Madness Theme (Uprising)

Resident Evil

I can imagine this being played in one of the live action Resident Evil movies. Nicely done.

Dj Marooka - Lugia Song Remix Dj Marooka - Lugia Song Remix

I liked it

although I think that the bass/kick was a bit too much. It kind of overpowered everything else in the song and I wasn't feeling the vocals at all.

Both Sides of the Moon {durn} Both Sides of the Moon {durn}

Very beautiful

It's so calming and ambient. Makes me think of the days when I played The Legend of Dragoon. One of the best RPGs of all time. Great job - keep up the good work.

durn responds:

thanks, FlameDragon. :) I've not tried Legend of Dragoon but I just googled it up. looks pretty sweet. glad you enjoyed the song. :)